Access the Self-Acceptance Project free of charge
Self-aggression, self-acceptance, self-love, and issues of self-worth can be challenging for contemporary spiritual practitioners, even for those who have meditated or engaged in psychotherapy for years. There are many ways we can be unkind to ourselves, often subtle and unconscious, which can affect the way we perceive and engage in our lives, especially in interpersonal and intimate relationship.
In this free, 12-week video event series, I invited 23 psychologists, psychotherapists, neuroscientists, and spiritual teachers to speak with my friend and longtime colleague, Tami Simon, to explore these areas and how we might move toward the creation of a certain kind of holding environment in which we can grow, heal, and transform together.
All episodes of the Self-Acceptance Project are now posted and can be accessed as video or audio downloads, or can be streamed at no cost from the comfort of your own home. We invite you to join us for this pioneering series and look forward to sharing our discoveries with you – and hearing what you have learned. It is our intention that you benefit deeply from this work and that it guide you along your own journey of love and awakening.
- Developing Shame Resilience with Dr. Brené Brown
- Waking Up from the Trance of Unworthiness with Dr. Tara Brach
- Turning Towards Our Pain with Dr. Robert Augustus Masters
- Begin Exactly Where You Are with Jeff Foster
- Taking in the Good with Dr. Rick Hanson
- The Human Capacity to Take Perspectives with Dr. Steven Hayes
- What if There is Nothing Wrong with Raphael Cushnir
- No Strangers in the Heart with Mark Nepo
- Transforming Self-Criticism into Self-Compassion with Dr. Kelly McGonigal
- Faith in Our Fundamental Worthiness with Sharon Salzberg
- Developing a Wise Mind with Dr. Erin Olivo
- Embodied Vulnerability and Non-Division with Bruce Tift
- Perfect in Our Imperfection with Colin Tipping
- Staying Loyal to One’s Self with Dr. Judith Blackstone
- Compassion for the Self-Critic with Dr. Kristin Neff
- Curiosity is the Key with Dr. Harville Hendrix
- Kindness is the Means and End with Geneen Roth
- Healing at the Level of the Subconscious Mind with Dr. Friedemann Schaub
- Embracing all of Our Parts with Dr. Jay Earley
- Understanding Empathy and Shame with Karla McLaren
- Integrating the Shadow with Dr. Parker PalmerLetting Life Be in Charge with Cheri Huber
I would very much like to access your project .
Thank you !!
I am not sure whether this comment will enable me to download the above episodes. If not, could you let me know how I can obtain them. Thank you
Dear Marion and Effie, to access The Self-Acceptance Project at no cost, please visit http://live.soundstrue.com/selfacceptance/. Thank you!
Thank you and Sounds True for creating this project and offering it to me/the public–free of charge. It has meant so much to me.