Hello dear one,
I suspect you might agree with me that the world has gone stark, raving, totally loony tunes; round the bend; nutty as a fruitcake; not in its right mind; dangerously and absolutely mad—especially in the ways it views women, girls, and the “feminine.”
This insanity compels most of us to hide away and push down parts of ourselves in order to feel lovable, valuable, or be taken seriously.
Which doesn’t work, of course and only ensures we remain unfulfilled, miserable, and at war with ourselves.
But as I’ve discovered—working in depth with women over the past 14 years as a coach, teacher, and mentor (and burning in the fire of my own medicine, of course)—we’ve got it absolutely inside out and backwards.
It turns out that your confidence and joy are actually buried in the very parts you have disowned—that you have literally been sitting on your true power this whole time.
And that even when you feel you have lost your way, there is a path to the woman you are aching to become.
This is the path of Feminine Genius.
- Learn to trust (and eventually love) the parts of you that you previously warred against
- Embrace your intuition, sexuality, emotions, desires, and cycles for enormous effectiveness and fulfillment
- Meet your Oracle, the divine, infallible wisdom of your body—and discover why I affectionately call
it the Oracle Between Your Thighs
- Navigate your “dark” and work with painful, difficult experiences in healthy ways
- Brighten your everyday with hands-on practices
- Tap into your inner knowing so you can stop second-guessing yourself and get clear about your next steps
- Explore the history, physics, theology, and biology of a universe built for harmony between “masculine” and “feminine”
- Look in the mirror and see the face of the Goddess gazing back at you
In a world that might tell you ten thousand times a day how you are deficient and wrong, Feminine Genius will remind you that you are just right.
I am honored (and tail-wagging-ly happy) to invite you to dive into my new book, Feminine Genius: The Provocative Path to Waking Up and Turning On the Wisdom of Being a Woman.
I’ll see you inside,
P.S. Come visit liyanasilver.com/newbook, where you can get bonus training with me when you order the book: a masterclass on finding your Oracle to source your clarity, deepen your confidence, and inspire your next moves. You’ll also receive your very own Book Club Kit to support you to journey through the book in a group and practice getting lit off of other women’s brilliance. I’ll see you there!